It’s not about me, it’s about you, and I am committed to your success!
When it comes to buying or selling your home – especially in today’s more challenging market – you do not want to go it alone. Although there are many real estate agents and companies to choose from, not everyone has the knowledge, resources and perseverance to successfully assist you in achieving your goals. With my extensive training, innovative tools and technologies, and the support of a leading company in Gloria Nilson & Co. Real Estate, behind me, you will not be disappointed!
Devoted to My Community
Living in Monmouth County since 1978, and raising my family here has made me realize this is the only place to live. There is truly something here for everyone. Let me utilize my exhaustive community knowledge and personal dedication to help you make your next move!
Enhancing my Learning & Skills
• Accredited Buyers Representative® (ABR) – Servicing buyers with the qualified skill sets and proficiency that can only come from this advanced level of training.
• I serve on the Education Committee of the Monmouth County Board of REALTORS® - a commitment to helping fellow members further their education and dedication to the profession.
Awards & Affiliations
• Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Salesperson since 1990
• Member of Monmouth County Association of REALTOR® and Multiple Listing System
• Monmouth County Board of REALTORS® Associates Committee
• Women's Council of REALTORS® - 2004 President, Shore & Country Chapter
• Middletown Office Advisory Committee
• NJAR® Circle of Excellence® - 2004
I live in Little Silver, and specialize in residential real estate in all of Monmouth County and the surrounding area. Contact me, so that I can use my expertise & dedication to help make your next move a successful one!